My wife came to the USA on a H4 visa 2 years ago when I was working for my previous employer. 

Last year she was picked in the second H1B lottery and her employer filed H1B COS and it got approved 2 months back and she was working now with her employer on H1B (Not went for H1b visa stamping)

but my wife is looking to stop work in the upcoming month and looking to come back to H4 status again from H1B.

Still my wife has a previous h4 visa on passport and it will expire in 2 months (September 3rd). We are traveling to India. Can she enter the USA on a previous H4 Visa which has 2 months validity ? or she needs to go for H4 stamping again in India ?

Edited by M Reddy
Change in ask
On 5/30/2024 at 10:51 AM, pontevecchio said:

she can do either of the above depending on which is more practical based on the difficulty of getting a visa appointment.

So my wife can enter USA by using her previous h4 visa which has 2 months validity right ? 

will my wife get new I-94 till my h1b expiration date or her h4 visa end date ? 

my h1b will expire on Jan 2026.