Public Charge Section Question

Hi, 

I (US citizen) am applying for a green card for my mother (Indian citizen) by concurrent filing (I130+I485), and I have 3 questions regarding the I-485 Public Charge under Section 8: 

1. Question 61 asks whether the applicant (mother) is subject to public charge ground of inadmissability under INA section 212(a)(4).

I believe I have to say "Yes" since my mother does not fall under any of the exemptions and the USCIS Policy Manual (Chapter 3 - Applicability | USCIS) says "generally apply to all applicants for adjustment of status unless they are specifically exempt from the public charge ground of inadmissability." IS THIS CORRECT OR should I say no?

[[I plan on sending an explanation for this question to this effect and saying that my mother will not "“likely at any time to become primarily dependent on the government for subsistence, as demonstrated by either the receipt of public cash assistance for income maintenance or long-term institutionalization at government expense." But we are saying yes to public charge only because of the USCIS Policy Manual states that we should say yes.]] 

2. Question 63 asks for household annual income and Question 64 asks for household assets.

The annual income is 0, but we can show substantial annual assets based on land that my mother owns and bank deposits (FDs) that my mother has. We plan to get a chartered accountant in India to do an evaluation and certify the amount.

The question is: Should we show the household assets or should be just say 0-18000 for this as well? The reason I am asking is whether it can be used against her, e.g., hospitals in case we have to take her for any medical emergency. We do plan to take insurance for her. 

3. Question 66 asks for education level. 

My mother has B.A Economics. She passed this long ago in the 80s but did not bother to get her certificate. So should we still say Bachelors degree or should we only say 12th grade/high school diploma since that is the only last certificate that we have?

Thank you so much if you could help me with these questions. 

~ Nand