Form I-485 - without filing for spouse

Recommended Posts

What are the options to keep spouse's status without filing for GC/I-485.

I am filing employment based I-485, but I do not want GC processed for my spouse. I want to keep my spouse dependent (H4 or similar) on status even after I get my GC finalized. We are uncertain about the future of marriage. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.