Activate unused counsular H1B petition


Recommended Posts


I'm currently on L1B visa. I got a consular H1B petition approved in 2009 from my current employer. In order to activate H1B I was told to get a stamping outside of US. Now if I want to switch to a new company then will they be able to transfer this unused H1B petition? Do I have to go out of the country to switch jobs? Since the H1B cap is reached for this year, what other options do I have w/o leaving the country?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.