H1B amendment With same employer and Different client

221g_blue_chennai

Hi all,

i got my h1b amendment approved with same employer and different client. Employment model is ec. Earlier visa got refused as client wont match in I129 AND LCA. I would like to know what all are the chances for getting visa approved for this time. I dont have paystubs when i am in india(since 5 months). Please suggest me how to prepare for the visa interview. Will the 221g refusal in previous visa effect this visa outcome.

Please provide your thoughts all.

Thanks,

Raj

Originally posted by 221g_blue_chennai:

Hi all,

i got my h1b amendment approved with same employer and different client. Employment model is ec. Earlier visa got refused as client wont match in I129 AND LCA. I would like to know what all are the chances for getting visa approved for this time. I dont have paystubs when i am in india(since 5 months). Please suggest me how to prepare for the visa interview. Will the 221g refusal in previous visa effect this visa outcome.

Please provide your thoughts all.

Thanks,

Raj

Anybody please throw some light on this....I need to go for stamping soon

You can take ur latest 3 payslips (which may be as old as 6 months as u r out of work for the past 5 months). If VO asks u about it, u can explain that u attended visa interview 5 months ago and it was refused. Hence, u will be only start working again if gratned a visa based on the new petition. U shouldn;t have any problem not having pay slips for the past 5 months.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I struck in India for the same reason. I have very basic question. VO office send my original petition to USCIS back for re-evaluation.

The reason is My petition has filed when i was with Client A. I came to Visa stamping after moving Client B.

During the interview VO asked me do you have any letter attached to petition of new Client B. I said i dotn have.

Now i wanted to go for H1 Amendment premium process.

1) Shall i get new petition papers ( i-797 and i-129) after approval of my h1 amendment.

Please reply urgent.

my contact detail is irfanali9@******.com

Irfan

Archived