H4 minor in US while H1B goes to India for short vacation

Recommended Posts

Hi team,

Can I travel to India for short vacation (2 weeks) while my depenedent H4 minor stays in the US with my spouse (also in H1B) ? The child is dependent of my H1B and not my spouse. Also, both H4 and myself have stamped valid visa till 2026.

Edited by A_Mohanty
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.