H4 EAD RFE

Hi all,

I received an RFE today for my h4 EAD. It says the following,  All foreign language documents must have a complete English translation to establish eligibility for employment authorization under the ©(26) eligibility category. This includes any documents you submit in response to this Request for Evidence.

The translator must certify that:
          The translations are accurate and complete; and

He or she is competent to translate from the foreign language into English.

I am not sure which document they require to be translated. The only documents I have foreign language are my 10th and 12th marksheets, which has both Tamil and equivalent English matter.

Also, I have sent Approved I-140 form received from DHS through FOIA, since my husband doesn't have the I-797A copy.

Can some one help me out with the same.

Thanks.

19 hours ago, Maheswari24 said:

Hi all,

I received an RFE today for my h4 EAD. It says the following,  All foreign language documents must have a complete English translation to establish eligibility for employment authorization under the ©(26) eligibility category. This includes any documents you submit in response to this Request for Evidence.

The translator must certify that:
          The translations are accurate and complete; and

He or she is competent to translate from the foreign language into English.

I am not sure which document they require to be translated. The only documents I have foreign language are my 10th and 12th marksheets, which has both Tamil and equivalent English matter.

Also, I have sent Approved I-140 form received from DHS through FOIA, since my husband doesn't have the I-797A copy.

Can some one help me out with the same.

Thanks.

Is that all the RFE says? You may want to speak to a US immigration attorney to prepare the response, but in regards to the mark sheets- they may have confused USCIS since they are not relevant to the request of an H4EAD.