Spouse [H4] Traveled to India due to Life Threatening Emergency while her Extension is in Progress in US

My Husband had applied for Extension within US, as my both H1B/H4 VISA Was expiring in Sep 2023. Until Feb 2024, the case status remains unchanged. Due to a Life Threatening Emergency, I had to travel to India while my case is in progress. Now the Case got updated to Denied. [My Husband and mine were applied separately]

My Husband has once again valid VISA. Can i Reapply for H4 non-immigrant by taking a Dropbox or Interview via US consulate in india?.. Should i have to take Dropbox or Interview?

On 3/25/2024 at 9:21 AM, ArunManoj said:

My Husband had applied for Extension within US, as my both H1B/H4 VISA Was expiring in Sep 2023. Until Feb 2024, the case status remains unchanged. Due to a Life Threatening Emergency, I had to travel to India while my case is in progress. Now the Case got updated to Denied. [My Husband and mine were applied separately]

My Husband has once again valid VISA. Can i Reapply for H4 non-immigrant by taking a Dropbox or Interview via US consulate in india?.. Should i have to take Dropbox or Interview?

It depends why it was denied, but generally, an H4 applicant can apply directly at the consulate for an H4 visa if the principal is maintaining H1B status.