H4 and H4 ead concurrent filing with H1b transfer via premium..will it help

Hi Team

I have few questions. I got impacted as part of layoffs late last year. Nov 30 2023 my last day and Dec 1 to Jan 29 was my 60 day grace period. I could not find any opportunity during that grace period. So H4 change of status along with H4 EAD was filed concurrently before the grace period ended. Now that processing times for H4 and H4 EAD shows as 5months at Vermont center.
My spouse H1b extension is coming up and will be file in May 1st week.
1. Can I apply for H4 and H4 EAD while extending spouse H1b in premium processing?
2. Will they consider the previously filed h4 and h4 ead or those need to be withdrawn so fresh ones can be filed during H1b extension?
3. While h4 is currently in process, if I get a new job, will that employer be able to initiate my H1b transfer? Will there be any impact? Do I need to do anything on h4 and h4 ead in this instance?

4. While filing h4 and h4 ead along with H1b extension via premium processing, should the previous h4 and h4ead should be with drawn ? If yes, when? Will withdrawing it before the new h4 and h4 ead is approved create an issue relating to my change of status? Since my 60 day grace period on H1b is over? How will this situation be treated as?

What are my options?

Thanks in advance!!