Green cards approved, filed under EB2 - priority date is current but COA codes are for EB3

My wife and I got our green cards approved in late last month (February). Our priority date is Jan 2012 and category is EB2, which is current. When we received our approval notices and the permanent resident cards a few days ago (in March), they show the COA (on approval notices) / category (on the cards) codes E37 for myself and E39 for my wife, which are for EB3. As far as I can tell, our codes should have been E26 for myself and E27 for my wife. I am trying to find what the next course of action would be - the green cards seem to have been approved under wrong priority, but this is not a premature approval as our priority dates are current for EB2.

I called USCIS help line, the agent could not answer what the issue was with our case and advised me that I could file for I-90 for replacement green cards with reason as the typographical error from USCIS.

Should we file for replacement cards as if this were a typographical error on USCIS part? Or is this going to be a different case