H1B Transfer

Recommended Posts

Hi Folkes,

I recently moved to US on H1B with employer 'A' and my spouse also has the H4 stamping done and has the name of employer 'A' on visa. I'm now planning to change the employer to 'B'. So, my question here is if I change my employer to 'B' with the new approved I-797 with 'B' , will there be any issue for my spouse to travel to US as she is not in the US yet as she has employer 'A' name on her H4 visa.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.