STEM OPT RFE - Degree not STEM eligible

Hello,

Similar to another recent poster in this forum, I received a RFE from USCIS yesterday requesting additional evidence showing that my degree is a STEM eligible one. I included my transcript and diploma in the STEM OPT application evidence, so I think the issue is that those documents state "Bachelor of Arts in Economics" instead of "Bachelor of Arts in Econometrics / Quantitative Economics" which is the listed on my I-20, but not on my transcript.

In past cases, have you found that a letter from the Dean and the Economics Department Chair explaining that the degree is STEM-eligible is enough to get the application approved? I know in this article, Murthy mentions that there have been other applicants in a similar situation as myself: https://www.murthy.com/2024/01/22/murthy-alert-erroneous-stem-opt-denials-due-to-alleged-cip-code-mismatch/?fbclid=IwAR2iQpmWGJnEEn3OLWqpfJ4TPI48Z0rHDlhOCbM4LHbIw_7bGvSqjqeghfw

In the event that the application gets denied, have you found that Motions to Reopen have always been successful? For reference, I graduated from UChicago and was told since I enrolled that the Bachelor of Economics degree is STEM eligible.

Thank you very much!