I'm currently residing in India and I have been a green card holder since 2021. I have a child, who is a US citizen by birth. We (my child, myself and my husband) had travelled together to India last year and I filed a divorce petition against my husband and it has currently moved onto trial in India, since mediations failed. In retaliation, he used US citizen services to file a complaint against me that I have kidnapped my child, that he has no contact with her and that I'm harassing her and abusing her. Representatives from the US Consulate have visited my house and have checked and verified the welfare of my child, who is loved and well cared for and all of the child's needs and wants are met. My husband is currently residing in the USA.

My questions:

Is there a possibility for my husband to file a case against me in USA. If so, how do I find out about it?

If I step into US soil, due to the International Parental Kidnapping Crime Act (IPKCA) will I be arrested based on the complaints against me? If so, how do I verify if there's an arrest warrant for me?

If I travel to USA with my child, are there any dire consequences that will lead to my child being taken away from me?

Kindly help me with this issue.

Thanks!