EB3 to EB2 port from same company

Recommended Posts

I have I140 Approval from company A with PD jun-2008. I moved to company B last year and Company B is not willing to sponsor my Green Card due to budget reasons. I thought i would change EB3 to EB2 by filing with Company B. But its not going to happen. I am thinking of asking Company A to convert EB3 case to EB2 and staying with company B. I have masters degree before joining to Company A. Can Company A simply put a request to change EB3 case to EB2 by showing job requirements though i am not currently working for Company A? Or Does Company A need to file Labor and I140? Please help me.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.