Student Resident Assistant (RA) job while on H4

Recommended Posts

I am a Canadian citizen (foreign born) and currently living and working (as H1-B) in the United States. My daughter, 19, is on H4 visas (dependent), and she is currently in her 1st year of college (She was born in Canada and the entire schooling in the USA since kindergarten). She has an opportunity to work as Student Resident Assistant (RA) at her dorm. I think that RA is considered as a paid job. So, what are her options to work as an RA?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.