About Spouse after I 140 approval

Hello Everyone, I am Indian and presently here in the US with L1A Visa. My I140 has been approved: priority date is Dec 2022. I got married after approval of I 140: in August 2023. My wife is European National (by Birth) and resides in Europe. Can you kindly guide me 1) how to apply for my Souse's green card and 2) if and how I can use the cross chargeability of my wife's country of birth: since she is European, the priority date is Current, while there is a long waiting period for me (Indian national). Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Sam   

3 hours ago, Sam B LA said:

Hello Everyone, I am Indian and presently here in the US with L1A Visa. My I140 has been approved: priority date is Dec 2022. I got married after approval of I 140: in August 2023. My wife is European National (by Birth) and resides in Europe. Can you kindly guide me 1) how to apply for my Souse's green card and 2) if and how I can use the cross chargeability of my wife's country of birth: since she is European, the priority date is Current, while there is a long waiting period for me (Indian national). Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks. Sam   

You should be able to use cross chargeability to your spouse's country of birth, but you and your spouse need to pursue the same process (adjustment of status or consular processing).