Got Laid-off and applying for Multiple job postings

Hi,

I got laid off by my firm this week. I was on an H1B visa (I140 approved in 2018). I only have 60 days of grace period in the US. I am now applying for all the jobs on linked in that I am a good fit for. I have started to receive interviews from 3 potential employers. I am expecting three more. If I receive three offers at different times (different dates in the 60 day period), then what should I do ? 

1. Can I accept all 3 offers and ask them to apply for my H1B petition ? 

2. Can I ask all three employers to file for the H1B Visa Transfer petition ? 

3. There is also a possibility that USCIS might see all the 3 petitions from 3 different employers under my name at a given point in time. Will this be a problem ? Will they reject, raise a RFE ? Will this create future problems ? 

Thanks in advance this community. 

On 2/19/2024 at 8:28 AM, Attorney_20 said:

In this case it is okay to have more than one employer file an H1B transfer petition, but you can only use one at a time. If all three file for you, which one will you join? That is the one you will use. USCIS will not care that more than one employer filed for you in these circumstances.

Thanks a Lot @Attorney_20. One more question, Since I am on H1B and got laid off all of a sudden, I am feverishly applying for multiple jobs. Avg  - 20 applications per day. While reaching out to recruiters and hiring managers , Can I tell them that I am ready to cover H1B transfer costs ? Since I am in a desperate situation (I Only have 60 days)  I don't want recruiters to reject my application due to H1B transfer costs involved. Please give me some good advice on this one.