how to change my status from H1 to EAD(GC).


Recommended Posts


My contract was ended on Dec31st on H1B. Currently i am on notice period,still looking for job. Also i have approved EAD,AP which is valid till next year. now my 60 day notice period will end on Feb29. if i could not find any job on H1B, Am i legal to stay in US? will i loose my H1B? how to change from h1 to EAD? do i need to do to change from H1B to EAD? 

please help me with the answer.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.