Client letter with client outside US

Hello,

I would like to know if the client is outside US, will the letter be valid for Visa stamping? for example our company is working on a project for a client from South Africa and if that client provides the letter, is that acceptable by US immigration/consulate general for visa stamping?

HR_TL

Edited by HR_TL
On 2/13/2024 at 10:48 PM, HR_TL said:

Hello,

I would like to know if the client is outside US, will the letter be valid for Visa stamping? for example our company is working on a project for a client from South Africa and if that client provides the letter, is that acceptable by US immigration/consulate general for visa stamping?

HR_TL

I assume you are applying for an H1B visa, if so, the employment is with a U.S. company for work inside the U.S. You should have evidence from your U.S. sponsor regarding the H1B petition approval and the job offer within the U.S. 

Yes, I do have H1B approval, I need to go for Visa stamping, however, my employer has an outsourced project assignment from South Africa client, as such my employer is getting the client letter from South Africa stating that a project requires the resource offsite to them which can be anywhere, in this case resource will be sitting in US at employer location, as such, will the client letter from South Africa is acceptable by US consulate for visa stamping interview?

Edited by HR_TL