RFE for Stem OPT CIP Major name Mismatch

vajra29

EVIDENCE OF STEM PROGRAM
The evidence you have submitted is not sufficient to establish that you have graduated with a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) degree from XYZ univ.
The evidence you have submitted does not show how your degree relates to the CIP code listed on your Form I-20 and in SEVIS. The degree program you completed, and which formed the basis for your initial post-completion OPT employment authorization, is not on the DHS STEM Designated Degree Program list. Therefore, you have not established your eligibility for employment authorization pursuant to 8 CFR 274a.12(c)(3)(i)(C).

Submit evidence that your degree is a qualifying STEM degree. You must submit but are not limited to the following evidence: A statement from your university official, such as a Dean and/or Chair of the department, explaining in detail how the degree you received corresponds with the CIP code listed in SEVIS;
and/or Evidence that establishes that the degree program reflected on your diploma is commensurate to a degree or program of study listed on the DHS STEM Designated Degree Program List.

Is a letter from univ sufficient evidence. Or this RFE may go into denial.
My course literally has mathematics , finance , econometrics , statistics and data programming.
Though STEM USCIS doesnt seem to understand and verbatim looking for a match in the degree name.

https://www.murthy.com/2024/01/22/murthy-alert-erroneous-stem-opt-denials-due-to-alleged-cip-code-mismatch/