Out of country for two years


Recommended Posts

Hi. My GC EAD and AP extension are in process. If I get them for 5 years, I am planning to leave my current job in the US and move to India for a couple of years.

Can I come back after 2 years since my AP will be valid?
Do I need to have a job offer before I come?

I will seek legal consultation, but I'm checking here if anyone has done this successfully.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.