H4 Extension for Child

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

For H4 Extension for Spouse & Child - 539 and 539A Form were Used

BUT if Child is above age 18 then which Form to use?

i.e. for Kids elder then 18, Which form should be use for H4 Extension.
Do they need to file separately?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.