I-864W for affidavit of support - RFE

Good morning,

I have applied with both my husband and my SSA combined credits with 62 credits. I have 30 credits and my husband has 32 credits. I received an RFE saying I am not qualified for 864W affidavit of support exemption. Can you please help me with this.

The rule says as below and we used the combination, 

You have earned or can receive credit for 40 quarters of coverage under the Social Security Act (SSA). If you have 40 quarters of SSA coverage, you are exempt from the requirement to file Form I-864 or Form I-864EZ.

You can acquire 40 qualifying quarters in the following ways:

A. Working in the United States for 40 quarters in which you received the minimum income established by the Social Security Administration;

B. By being credited under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) section 213A(a)(3)(B) with quarters worked by your spouse during the marriage or a parent during the time you were under 18 years of age; or

C. A combination of the above.

If you are claiming credit for quarters worked by a spouse or parent, you may not count any quarter in which your spouse or parent was receiving means-tested public benefits. Include all SSA forms necessary to establish that you have or can receive credit for 40 quarters of coverage.