Visa Screening needed for working as an RN under H4 EAD

Recommended Posts

I am having RN license in Illinois. I studied in India and I hold a Canadian passport. I have applied for H4 EAD as my husband is an H1B holder.

1. If I get H4 EAD, should I get a VisaScreen Certificate to work as an RN.

2. If it is under TN visa instead of H4 EAD, I assume I should definitely get a VisaScreen certificate?

Please clarify.

Edited by Sreenivas007
Grammatical error
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.