J-1 Waiver India - Next of Kin versus Permanent address

Hello,

I am in the process for applying for J-1 Waiver. In NORI Stage 1, the application for miscellaneous services form has a "Permanent address" field, and the bio-data form has a "next of kin address" field.

In my case, I no longer live at my Permanent address (which I consider as the address mentioned on my passport), and the next of kin address is the address of my brother and parents, and it's in a different state than my Permanent address. I have other proofs for my Permanent address, such as Aadhar card (same address mentioned on the Passport).

For NORI Stage 2, I need to send the attested documents to State department for no objection statement. Should that be the State for Permanent address or Next of Kin address?   

Will it help if the both the addresses are kept the same in Misc and bio-data forms? I am not in a position to travel to India currently to get the address changed on my Passport.