NEED URGENT HELP - INTERVIEW WAIVER / DROP BOX FOR H1B VISA STAMPING

My most recent H1B visa expired in 2016.  On Dec 20 2023, based on the answers to the below questions system qualified me for the interview waiver/dropbox appointment so I booked dropbox appointment for Feb 2024, Chennai location. 

Interview waiver questions on Dec, 20 2023 -

Do you have a previous U.S. visa in any visa class issued on or after your 14th birthday? 
Was your most recent U.S. visa lost, stolen, canceled, revoked, or marked CWOP? 

Have you ever been refused a U.S. visa before? 

Was your most recent U.S. visa issued after January 1, 2008? 

However, it seems if for interview waiver the new rule starting 1/1/2024 says that "if you have previous U.S. visa in any visa class (except B1/B2, B1 or B2) and prior visa is still valid or expired within the last 48 months". But in my case my most recent H1B visa was expired more than 48 months before, in 2016.

Is my drop box/interview waiver appointment on Feb 2024 still considered valid? 

Can I still go ahead for the drop box/interview waiver appointment on Feb 2024 since I got this appointment in Dec 2023 ? As at that time condition for expired most recent visa within the last 48 months was not there.