Reschedule missed interview date for parent GC

My mother received GC interview in Oct 2023 at the Mumbai consulate while she was in US and just 3 days away from traveling back to India. Obviously, there was not enough time to get biometrics done before her interview date, so we decided not to rush and follow up later to reschedule the interview for a later date. Now we are facing real issue of dealing with usvisascheduling.com  (a third party vendor  used by US consulate in India).  When I try to create new application for new visa appointment date, it says the profile already exist with her passport linked. We don't know who and how this profile got created and trying to figure out how to fix this. Did anyone faced similar issue having to deal with duplicate profile created with same passport number in usvisascheduling.com? For the past 3 months, I have been calling their customer service almost every day to fix this issue with no luck. Please share your thoughts and experience if any,

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2024 at 11:24 PM, India100 said:

My mother received GC interview in Oct 2023 at the Mumbai consulate while she was in US and just 3 days away from traveling back to India. Obviously, there was not enough time to get biometrics done before her interview date, so we decided not to rush and follow up later to reschedule the interview for a later date. Now we are facing real issue of dealing with usvisascheduling.com  (a third party vendor  used by US consulate in India).  When I try to create new application for new visa appointment date, it says the profile already exist with her passport linked. We don't know who and how this profile got created and trying to figure out how to fix this. Did anyone faced similar issue having to deal with duplicate profile created with same passport number in usvisascheduling.com? For the past 3 months, I have been calling their customer service almost every day to fix this issue with no luck. Please share your thoughts and experience if any,

Hindsight is 20/20, but for anyone else reading this, word to the wise- do not miss the interview dates in Mumbai. It was tough to reschedule prior to the change to usvisascheduling, now it is a Herculean task. I highly recommend you reach out to murthyindia.com to assist you with this process. Options you can try yourself, is calling the consulate, emailing and trying to create a new application. However, murthyindia.com may be able to better guide you.