Dear Team,

I am writing to seek guidance on the status of my son's I-130 application, filed under the F2b category in October 2021. At the time of my I-485 filing, my son, currently on an H1B visa, was 23 years old and unable to obtain his Green Card concurrently with mine, which I received in September 2021.

As of January 2022, the application status remains "Case is actively reviewed by USCIS." I have a few pressing questions:

Wondering anyone know an estimated time frame for the approval of applications under the F2b category?

Are there any actionable steps we can take to expedite the processing of this application?

I recall instances where Murthy Law Firm successfully assisted individuals in situations similar to my son's, who turned 21 during the immigration process. Considering my son's current age of 26 and unmarried status, I am keen to explore whether Murthy Law Firm could offer assistance in expediting his Green Card process. If there is potential for intervention, I am prepared to engage the services of the firm's attorney.

Your timely guidance on these matters is crucial, and I appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter.

Sincerely

Murthy follower