Birth Certificate error in Fathers name

My I-130 was approved recently for GC through Spouse application. I realized that Birth Certificate is required for the next stage at NVC, but unfortunately, there is a error in my father's name on the Birth Certificate. Fixing the Cert' is difficult since its almost 45 years old . Can I get some affidavit for this to make it work? We are located in India.

If so, Can someone send me a format?

1 hour ago, lifeneedsvisa said:

My I-130 was approved recently for GC through Spouse application. I realized that Birth Certificate is required for the next stage at NVC, but unfortunately, there is a error in my father's name on the Birth Certificate. Fixing the Cert' is difficult since its almost 45 years old . Can I get some affidavit for this to make it work? We are located in India.

If so, Can someone send me a format?

Depending on the type of error you may be able to overcome the issue with affidavits and secondary evidence. It is common in India for there to be spelling errors based on pronunciation differences, if that is the case, explain this in the affidavits and provide both spelling options. If it is a larger issue, you may want to speak with a U.S. immigration attorney directly.