Co owner and registrant for a vehicle outside of my MSA


Recommended Posts

Me and my wife are buying a car in state A where she resides. I work in state B on h1b which is my MSA. Can I be the co owner and registrant on the car title and registration in state A? I have a drivers license in state B where my MSA is. Will it cause any problem during my H1-B extension?

Edited by Rahuul123
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.