Out of Status & No Payroll run

A87Login

After coming to US, I realized there is no Job for me though my employer issued client letter.

My employer approach is look for Job yourself; he didn't market for me, nor he helped me in any case. Nor he updated me with any ongoing rules, I must always search into Internet for my day-to-day queries. He does not have any proper HR communications; He ask not to have any written communication. He always asks to call but will not answer.

Right from start of H1b visa process to till date, I had paid everything. When I got suspicion about his lack of attitude to response before, I travel to US and raised the questions, I got the feedback he is struggling with his person issues (which I don't want to mention here)

During my Job search, when Number of Recruiting companies called my Employer to discuss terms he never answered their calls. His approach is you handle everything.

I have realized lately that major people he gets on H1b are known persons to him or through his contacts; so, these people will be in relation and will not question him considering relationship, or if in case, anybody ask him he takes steps in such way that it is kind of punishing them.

I am back to my country from US as I was out of status. 

What I must do now? What approach I must follow?