Premium Processing Clock Stopped - STEM Opt

Hi,

On November 30, 2023, we stopped the processing of your premium-processing case, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXX, and sent you a notice explaining why we took this action. This notice describes what you need to do to resume processing of your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. You must respond to the notice within the time it specifies. Your premium-processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case. If you move, contact the premium-processing unit directly to update your address.

Case:

My Post Opt is valid until Dec 15, 2023. I applied Stem Opt on Nov 1, 2023 and Travelled to India after getting the Receipt. Now, as the Processing Times are taking time, I requested i907 Premium Processing via uscis portal and seeing the above resonse when checking the status.

Question:

I am not seeing any RFE or anything on my Online Portal. I am waiting if something comes up via mail. What kind of RFE do we usually get while applying for STEM Opt?