Received RFE for my Parent's Visitor Visa Extension I-539

kvp007

Hi All, 

One of my Parent have received RFE (Request for Evidence) from USCIS for Visitor Visa Extension submitted using I-539. Due date to respond is Dec-12th.  I need urgent help to response to this RFE. 

RFE Says - SUBMIT EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY STATUS FOR B STATUS 
1. Submit documentation to establish that you have a foreign residence that you have no intention of abandoning. Such evidence may include
* Residence Permit (government issued identity card) establishing foreign residence
* Letter from government authorities on official letterhead with government seal showing your foreign residence
* A letter from your foreign bank, on the bank’s letterhead - bank account opened for 3 months

2. In addition, submit a statement and evidence detailing the effect your extended stay in the United States will have on your foreign residence. 
USCIS will consider how much weight to give to the evidence depending on all the circumstances/facts presented.

INTENT TO DEPART US
3. Submit evidence to establish that you have made arrangements to depart the United States upon completion of your temporary stay.

QUESTION:

For Point#1 - Can i submit Government issued AADHAR Card, Letter from Government officer for residence proof ? 

For Point#2 -  What type of statement and evidence detailing can i give to the effect of extended stay in US ?

For Point#3 - is it sufficient to submit return ticket ? 

Please help. This is urgent.