H1b Dropbox with dismissed Criminal Misdemeanor

Rose_01

Recently I was charged, arrested and bonded out with a Class C Criminal Misdemeanor for operating vehicle with suspended registration, which was dismissed by the court, as both parties (Indiana State and me) jointly move the court to dismiss it. The registration was cancelled, due to some misunderstanding from DMV side, which had been sorted out few months back.  I was still given a Class C infraction fine for operating a vehicle with registration cancelled. 

I am travelling to India and have a dropbox appointment coming up in 1 week. When I submitted the DS160, i was not aware of this charges, and I have submitted the form without checking boxes on any arrest or criminal records per say.

Can someone help the following queries.

1. Given the case is dismissed, will this cause any issues in stamping / dropbox? 

2. Do I need to re-submit DS 160  to change any of the answers there. like "Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject of a pardon, amnesty, or other similar action?"