H1B Visa is Stamped, Later H1B Petition Got Revoked.

NareshRam

H1B Petition revoked due to check issue. But Stamped Visa is Valid till July 2026.

I have received this official 'Notice of Revocation' and it states "USCIS has revoked your benefit as required by section 103.2(a)(7)(ii)(D) of Title 8 of Code of Federal Regulations because your check, money order or credit card submitted as payment was not honored by the financial institution"

"You are required to return any benefits or authorizations (e.g .., cards, travel documents) that are associated with your application or petition that were issued with the approval of this benefit to the address given (Vermont Service Center) "

With this petition only i went for H1B visa stamping last month and my visa is stamped and valid until July 2026. Employer Refiled for new petition and it got approved. As per above statement,  I am looking to travel to India for emergency, Will my existing "Stamped Visa" still be valid? (Petition got Revoked now) Or do i need to go for "Visa Stamp" again with new approved petition?