L2 EAD Query

DSDEEPAK

My spouse is on L2S and got her EAD card as well in 2021. Her I-94 and EAD are expiring on 11/29/2023. Though she has filed the extension for L2 visa, its unlikely that she will get it before expiry of current I-94 and EAD. So wanted to check if she is eligible for 180 automatic EAD extension if she files her EAD application (I765) before the expiry date (11/29/2023).  ?

Though her i-94 is expiring on 11/29/2023, we have our visa stamped till Feb'2025 (When we went for visa stamping last year in India, it was stamped till Feb-2025, though our petition was expiring on 11/29/2023)

L2S holders have no need for an EAD as L2S spouses are employment authorized pursuant to their valid L2S status, meaning an unexpired I-94. 

Seeing your wife's L2S extension was filed timely and is pending, unless she obtains the L2S extension approval prior to 11/29/2023, she will need to stop working as of that date and then resume work once she obtains her L2S extension approval.