Seeking Guidance on Concurrent H1B Transfer Offers

Dear Sir/Madam, I find myself in a situation where I am being offered employment by two different organizations, both of which intend to initiate the transfer of my H1B visa to their respective companies. I seek your guidance on whether it is permissible for both employers to concurrently submit H1B transfer requests. I am concerned about the potential consequences for my current H1B status and any future implications that may arise from this scenario. I would greatly appreciate insights or information regarding any similar experiences or scenarios that others may have encountered. Your assistance in this matter would be invaluable.

From an immigration perspective if you want to work for 2 companies at the same time on H-1B, the safest approach will be for at least one of them to file their H-1B for concurrent employment. Note that working full time (FT) for 2 companies means putting in a total of 80 hours every week and also maintaining records on how you are able to do it. Failure to work the required number of hours will result in you falling out of status.  For this reason, we more often see people concurrently working FT with one company and PT with another.