Naturalization application questions

Hello All,

Am finalizing N400 form for me and spouse to submit application by end November. 2023 . Applying for naturalization based on completion of 5 years for GC.

Seeking some clarifications:
1. At the naturalization interview are spouses interviewed together or is it individual interview. Same for civic exam?

2. If I travel outside US after I submit my N400 application and before getting interview date , is there any way to update the travel outside US dates on the N400 application or can we mention the travel dates during the interview itself as heard that usually during the interview they do ask for what dates one travelled outside the US

3. Taxes question - I have never missed filing any taxes and have always filed as resident . But during the last 3 tax years somehow I miscalculated the withholdings and when filling tax returns instead of getting refund , I owed taxes which I immediately paid each year so that I do not have any outstanding balance with IRS, currently I do not owe any taxes to IRS . This year have got the calculations right hence am expecting a refund or break even and my naturalization interview will definitely be after this year's tax filing (am planning to file in February 2024 as early as possible). Will the owing of taxes instead of getting refund for those 3 years be issue during the interview . I have certified returns from IRS all of them show zero balance , 0 penalty and 0 accrued interest owed to IRS

Thanks