PERM denied without audit - section K

Bolbolito

Hello,

I am writing to share my experience with a PERM denial and to seek advice. My PERM application was filed in May 2022 and was denied in March 2023 due to a Section K content. They did not provide enough detail about my previous work experience to convince the Certifying Officer (CO) that I met the minimum requirements for the position.

My lawyers have since filed a motion to reconsider with the Department of Labor (DOL). The motion includes previous EVLs that clearly show that I have the minimum requirements for the position.

I am wondering what my chances are of getting my PERM denial overturned and my PERM application approved.

I appreciate any advice that you can provide.

Thank you!

EDIT with a bit more details: 
While the section K contains the relevant work experience, it was kept high level and they did not provide enough detail about my previous work experience to convince the Certifying Officer (CO) that I met the minimum requirements for the position. My lawyers are from a big firm and they were surprised to get a denial without audit.

Edited by Bolbolito
add more details