H4 EAD person sponsoring parents B1/B2

bjekm-visa

11 hours ago, bjekm-visa said:

I'm on H4 visa with EAD and working. Can I sponsor my parents' B2 visa. They want to visit me for 4 weeks. Is it true  that only H1B visa holder can sponsor parent's B1/B2?

Or can I give my employment and my payslips in their documentations. 

B1/B2 visas do not require sponsorship. However, anyone with sufficient means or income can provide financial evidence that the B1/B2 applicant will have sufficient finances for the trip and duration of the B1/B2 applicant's stay in the U.S. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Sponsoring your parents for a B2 visa while on an H4 visa is indeed possible. While it's true that H1B visa holders often sponsor family members, H4 visa holders with an EAD (Employment Authorization Document) can also sponsor their parents' B2 visa.

When sponsoring your parents, you can provide your employment details, payslips, and any other necessary documentation to demonstrate your ability to support their visit. It's crucial to highlight your stable financial situation, ties to the U.S., and the temporary nature of their visit to ensure a successful visa application.

Just make sure to thoroughly review the specific requirements outlined by the U.S. embassy or consulate where your parents will apply for the visa. Each case is unique, and having all the necessary documentation in order will help their application.

I would also suggest consulting with an immigration attorney like dygreencard inc etc., or seeking guidance from the U.S. embassy or consulate handling your parents' visa application.

Hope your parents have a wonderful visit!