Warrant for false 498a by Brother's wife

justice

My brother's wife has filed a false 498a case against my brother, my parents and myself. I am an NRI, my husband works in USA. 

I attended my brothers marriage ceremony in December 2015 in India, and 2 days after the marriage I came back to USA and since then I have not visited India. So I literally had no contact with my brother's wife. Never lived with her, never called her, I barely know her.  She filed the false case within few months of her marriage. My brother is still fighting it in court. There is absolutely no evidence from her side and we are sure with patience he will win the case. There is no warrant in my brothers name.

However since my name is also as an accused, I came to know I have a warrant in my name. Obviously I could not attend any of the hearings, so in their view I am absent/absconding. I want to visit India now. How do I find out if they have issued a Lookout Circular against me ? Is there a realistic chance I might be arrested in airport ? I was told by my lawyer that I need to be physically present there to get bail and/or squash my name from the case. But I want to know if its safe to travel to India in this situation.