L1 Stamping

SP125

I am currently at USA on L1 visa and my current i797 and stamped visa is valid till 31st March 2024. I am planning to submit L1 extension (non-premium) at USA by 30th Nov 2023. Once I have the extension filing receipt from USCIS I am planning for 3 weeks trip to India and then return back to USA.
i) Will there be any problem in the L1 extension because of this out of USA period while the renewal is in process ? Chances of Rejection or RFE?
ii) In case USCIS approves/rejects/RFEs my extension during my India stay days, can I reenter at USA with the existing i797 or stamped visa which is valid till 31st March 2024?
iii) I am also trying to file Premium ... in case I get my new i797 approval by 31st Dec 2023 and then travel to India, can cant I return to USA after 3 weks based on the existing i797 or stamped visa which is valid till 31st March 2024 OR I need to do restamping during my India stay days based on the new i797 Approval notice

iv) Any other scenario or risk I am missing plz suggest

Please share your advice and suggestion ...