Next Steps After I130 Approval

Hello, My sister is US citizen and when she filed I-130(Brothers or Sisters of US Citizen) for me at that time I was in US with my wife and kids. She received I-797A now and need to file I-824 for me as I moved to Canada. Can someone help on the below:
  1. In I-824 Part 2 she chose 'USCIS to send my approved Visa Petition to the NVC' and my details(beneficiary) in Part 3, then whether she must also file my family(wife and kids) details in the 'Dependents' and 'Foreign Address of Dependents' , so that USCIS send immigrant visa request to NVC for my complete family?
  2. What additional documents need to be sent to NVC in addition to I-797A, filled I-824 form and the I-824 fees receipt ?
  3. What would be next steps for getting immigrant visa for me and my family, will NVC/Consulate in Canada process immigrant visa for me, my wife and my kids together?
  4. After reaching US post getting Immigrant Visa how long will it take to get Green Card for my entire family?

Requesting you to kindly suggest so that we can proceed accordingly... Thank you in advance.