L1 to H1 COS PP

I want to share my experience so that it will be helpful.

Center CSC

Visa : L1 to H1

Got approved in 13 days.

From the day I got receipt I was looking for status in USICS site and

my case was not found and got info from attorney that in PP they will be not be updating website because of fast process.

So dont worry guys if there is no update on site when you are going with PP.

All the best for all who are waiting for results.

Hi,

I am currently in L1B(valid until 2013) for Company A, I got approved(2009 quota) H1B petition from Company B (Consular Process). I am looking to COS from L1 to H1. Hence, i searched a Job and already initiated H1B COS in premium process and also got LCA approved. please help me with below questions,

1.My I129 is sent to USCIS on 06/30 night, when can i expect receipt notice? will it be thru email or mail?

2. I have commited H1 client to join the project by 07/06, is there any possibility that my H1 COS will be approved by then?

3. Can i Join H1 client once my petition is approved in online? or do i need to wait untill i get the docs from USCIS?

Apprecite your advises, Please let me know.

Thanks

Today was the toughest day for me.

I got the H1 receipt notice and currently in acceptance status.

Since 07/06 was my H1 project start date and did not get the COS approved, I called my intermediate consulting company and told that i will not be able to join the project as transition is not completed and need additional week’s time. My Intermediate consultant got very angry and they were speachless and were very tough (scolded) with me. Finally, by EOD they told will try to talk to client. Couple of questions,

1. If i am not able to join the project by new date, can they take any legal action on me?

2. My H1 emp told that i can start the project as soon as i get the approval email notice, is it true?

3. How soon i can get the email approval notice?

Please advice.

Archived