DNA testing to proof establish relationship

I have a question about DNA tests to prove an established relationship. My father is an American Citizen, my parents were not married. He left Germany before I was born and there is no documentation available that proofs our relationship. My mother, unfortunately, already passed away. I do have contact to my father.
In order to get a green card / obtain American citicenship, would a DNA test be sufficient? What are the chances? I usually live outside of the US. Do I need to come to the US DNA sampling?

Thanks

6 hours ago, seeker_68 said:

I have a question about DNA tests to prove an established relationship. My father is an American Citizen, my parents were not married. He left Germany before I was born and there is no documentation available that proofs our relationship. My mother, unfortunately, already passed away. I do have contact to my father.
In order to get a green card / obtain American citicenship, would a DNA test be sufficient? What are the chances? I usually live outside of the US. Do I need to come to the US DNA sampling?

Thanks

You will want to discuss this directly with a U.S. immigration attorney, but one of the first questions will be regarding the legitimation of your relationship to your father. DNA evidence can be helpful, but that alone is unlikely to be sufficient for U.S. immigration purposes.