H4 EAD CARD Correction

>I applied for H1 B Extension along With H4 Extension/New H4 EAD Card and SSN last year Feb22 and received H1 approval within month and H4/H4 Ead by June22 and I did not get either approval or SSN Card

>I did check with Marion SSN office and I applied for SSN, But SSN Office mentioned me that your H4 EAD Card doesn't have the USCIS # Printed and it's all assigned as USCIS # 000-00-0000. However SSN office took my SSN Application and said, if USCIS Approves, we will issue the SSN, But no response to that from either from USCIS nor from SSN.

>Meanwhile, I raised a service request to USCIS and USCIS replied me to Send the H4 EAD Card back with Personal letter of Explanation. As per USCIS Reply, I sent H4 EAD Card,2 Photos, Copy of Previous I765 Application, Personal Explanation letter to USCIS Card correction center on 01/21/23.

>USCIS Received my application on 01/21/23 and updated in the system and I haven't received any Notice or communication from USCIS,I raised a service request and USCIS Says your application is in Review, But I am doubtful, whether my application will be considered for H4 EAD Correction..

> I am not able to contact USCIS over phone and the system doesn't allow me to talk anyone.

Please advise me, Whether I have to wait or submit a new H4 EAD Card application? I am totally confused..

Appreciate your help