USTravelDocs New Portal Issue

Hi,

My VISA stamping appointment was scheduled through Dropbox in Chennai for October 3rd, 2023. Unfortunately, after the recent update of the CGI portal, I have been unable to log in using my old account credentials, and the password reset option seems to be malfunctioning as well. Regrettably, customer care support has not been very helpful in resolving this matter.

Despite the log in issue, I am relieved that I managed to successfully fill out and submit my DS160 form and secure a VISA appointment with the old portal. I am now considering going to the Dropbox appointment as planned, armed with the confirmation letter for the filled DS160 form. However, I'm facing a limitation since I cannot modify the appointment date or provide the DS160 number, given the login problem with the updated portal.

I'm reaching out to inquire if anyone else has encountered a similar issue with the new CGI portal. If you have faced a similar challenge or have any insights on how to proceed further, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks