RFE for H4 EAD

Night

I applied for my H4 EAD (Based on being an H-4 spouse of an H-1B nonimmigrant (Standalone; not filed with 1-539 H4) [(с) (26)]) on Jan 17, 2023. The application status changed to RFIE yesterday and the RFE cover letter I have received mentions “765 Application for Employment Authorization” under the Request for Evidence section.
Does this mean that I need to submit a new 765 application form?
Some additional information:
I provided my spouse's latest H1B approval notice number in the form during filing. However, while the EAD application was in progress, my spouse's H1B was amended and now he has a new H1B approval notice.

Would like to confirm if I need to submit my spouse's latest H1B approval notice or the entire application as a response to the RFE?

On 7/27/2023 at 11:02 AM, Night said:

I applied for my H4 EAD (Based on being an H-4 spouse of an H-1B nonimmigrant (Standalone; not filed with 1-539 H4) [(с) (26)]) on Jan 17, 2023. The application status changed to RFIE yesterday and the RFE cover letter I have received mentions “765 Application for Employment Authorization” under the Request for Evidence section.
Does this mean that I need to submit a new 765 application form?
Some additional information:
I provided my spouse's latest H1B approval notice number in the form during filing. However, while the EAD application was in progress, my spouse's H1B was amended and now he has a new H1B approval notice.

Would like to confirm if I need to submit my spouse's latest H1B approval notice or the entire application as a response to the RFE?

To obtain an answer that will assist you with the RFE response to ensure you do not receive a denial, it is highly advisable you speak directly with an immigration attorney, provide them a copy of the initial submission and a copy of the current RFE.