Urgent and important F1 visa issue

I am international student in canada from india and doing pg diploma after my masters in india and i got 2 fully funded phd offer from usa but unable to grab it due to non-availability of visa slots due to covid. So to enhance my skills i came to canada for diploma and now getting phd poistion with funding? From where shoukd i apply for the visa from canada or india? Is doing and leaving diploma in canada will affect my visa ? Please help me out... what should i do i dont want to let go this opportunity for my better carrer prospective.

You may apply for an F1 visa in Canada where you currently reside. Regardless of the country you apply for a visa in, you will be subject to the same eligibility requirements, including a showing of nonimmigrant intent. Most people are able to find a visa appointment slot in a much more timely fashion at this time than during the height of the pandemic. Additionally, you may request an F-1 visa emergency appointment based on the close start date of your program as indicated  on your Form I-20.