Family based Green Card to Parents

Hi Team, I've applied family based Green Card to my parents. They're currently in India. Can they travel to USA with their current Travel Visa, while their Green Card application is being actively reviewed? If yes, if their application gets approved, should they have to go back to India for processing or Interviews? Pls suggest how they can come to US and pursue their GC application from here.

Thanks

Krishna.

If you have only filed an I-130 petition for your parents and the petition is for consular processing, then your parents may be able to visit the US on their B-2 visas while the I-130 petition is pending. If asked, your parents must disclose to the officer at the port of entry that they are beneficiaries of I-130 petitions. 

Because there are multiple factors that can impact your parent's travel on B-2 and how they pursue their green cards, it is advisable to speak with an experienced U.S. immigration attorney prior to taking any specific action.